Departing from Totaranui by water taxi, this cruise gives you the best of boating and walking in the Abel Tasman National Park.
View our map
About this trip:
Departing from Totaranui at the northern end of the Abel Tasman National Park, we take you on a scenic cruise viewing native Fur Seals (Kekeno) on the way to Anchorage where you can explore and relax, or Apple Tree Bay (10:45 sailing only) where you can enjoy the 2-2.5 hour walk to Anchorage for your pick up back to Totaranui.
At Anchorage you can spend time relaxing on the beach or enjoy one of the short walks available from the beach:
– Stunning Te Pukatea Bay 50 minutes return
– Te Pukatea Bay via Pitt Head loop track 1.5 hours
– Cleopatras Pool (Torrent River) 2 hours return
– Watering Cove 50 minutes return
– Astrolabe lookout (turn right for 5 minutes from top of Watering Cove track) 30 minutes return
Comfortable walking, suitable for all ages and abilities.
-10.45 arrives Anchorage 11.45 OR Apple Tree Bay 12.00
-12.30* arrives Anchorage 1.45pm
*Summer Season Only, 15th October to 30th April.
-1.20pm or 3.15pm for your scenic cruise back to Totaranui
– $85 Adult
– $36 Child (5-15 years)
Under 5's go free